Competition times on the finals have been changed
17.04.2019 09:59 Uhr
At the Gymnastics World Championships Stuttgart 2019 from 4 to 13 October, the world’s best gymnasts will fight for the qualification for the Olympic Games in Tokyo 2020 on a total of ten event days in addition to the World Championships titles. A sporting highlight that attracts numerous spectators to the Hanns-Martin-Schleyer-Halle and ensures nationwide media coverage.
We are very pleased that the World Championships are bringing such great media interest for gymnastics in our country and are also giving us more broadcasting time on public television. We would like to use this special opportunity to sustainably present the fascination of gymnastics through the associated public perception.
Due to the TV broadcasting times of ARD and ZDF, the event time was adjusted on the following competition days*:
- Tuesday, October 8th: Final Team Women, 1.00 p.m (instead of 3.00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, 9 October: Final Team Men, 12.00 p.m. (instead of 3.00 p.m.)
- Thursday, October 10th: Final All-Around Women, 2.30 p.m (instead of 3.00 p.m.)
- Friday, October 11th: Final All-Around Men, 2.30 p.m (instead of 3.00 p.m.)
- Saturday, 12 October: Final Apparatus I, 2.30 p.m. (instead of 11 a.m.)
- Sunday, 13 October: Final Apparatus II, 11.30 a.m. (instead of 11 a.m)
*The indicated times refer to the opening of the hall, the start of the competition is usually 1.5 hours after the opening of the hall. All times given are subject to modification due to external factors.
According to the current status, there are no more tickets available for four of the ten days of the event. Unfortunately we have to expect that due to the long waiting lists for the two apparatus finals (12. & 13. October) as well as the team & all-around finals of the women (8. & 10. October) no additional contingents can be activated. But we will only make a final statement after we have considered all options for a ticket increase. We are working flat out to complete the process as soon as possible and will continue to keep you up to date on our channels. Our tip: secure tickets for the events that are still available.
Overview of the events which are still available:*
- Friday, October 4: Qualification Women Session I (1000 Tickets)
- Friday, October 4th: Qualification Women Session II (only some remaining tickets)
- Sunday, October 6th: Qualification Men Session I (600 Tickets)
- Monday, October 7th: Qualification Men Session I (2000 Tickets)
- Monday, October 7th: Qualification Men Session II (2000 Tickets)
- Wednesday, October 9th: Final Team Men (1000 Tickets)
- Friday, October 11th: Final all-around men (only some remaining tickets)
*Number of tickets still available: 15 April 2019