Get your Tickets
Within one month of the start of sales, 25.000 tickets had already been sold. For both apparatus finals there are no tickets available anymore.
According to the current status, there are no more tickets available for four of the ten days of the event. Unfortunately we have to expect that due to the long waiting lists for the two apparatus finals (12. & 13. October) as well as the team & all-around finals of the women (8. & 10. October) no additional contingents can be activated. But we will only make a final statement after we have considered all options for a ticket increase. We are working flat out to complete the process as soon as possible and will continue to keep you up to date on our channels. Our tip: secure tickets for the events that are still available.
Competition times on the finals have been changed
Due to the TV broadcasting times of ARD and ZDF, the event time was adjusted on the following competition days*:
- Tuesday, October 8th: Final Team Women, 1.00 p.m (instead of 3.00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, 9 October: Final Team Men, 12.00 p.m. (instead of 3.00 p.m.)
- Thursday, October 10th: Final All-Around Women, 2.30 p.m (instead of 3.00 p.m.)
- Friday, October 11th: Final All-Around Men, 2.30 p.m (instead of 3.00 p.m.)
- Saturday, 12 October: Final Apparatus I, 2.30 p.m. (instead of 11 a.m.)
- Sunday, 13 October: Final Apparatus II, 11.30 a.m. (instead of 11 a.m)
*The indicated times refer to the opening of the hall, the start of the competition is usually 1.5 hours after the opening of the hall. All times given are subject to modification due to external factors.
* *subject to modification
**Installation of the apparatus subject to confirmation by the FIG.
Qualification: € 30 (no differentiation between categories)
Team and All Around Finals: € 80 (Cat. I), € 65 (Cat. II), € 50 (Cat. III)
Apparatus Finals: € 90 (Cat. I), € 75 (Cat. II), € 60 (Cat. III)
Season ticket: € 620 (Cat. I)
– 6-14 years (with valid ID): 25% discount (except on discount promotions)
– Children up to the age of 6 have free admission without seat entitlement
Kids Day: Children pay only € 5 per ticket
Valid: Saturday, October 5, and Sunday, October 6 (Qualification Women & Men)
Team Day: 25 % discount on adult tickets for groups of at least 5 persons
Valid: Tuesday, October 8, and Wednesday, October 9 (Team Finals Women & Men)
*Please note: Discounts are not combinable
Visitors: Hurry up!
Look around for accommodation now, because the World Championships will take place at the same time as the Cannstatter Wasen Beer Festival, which will attract many tourists to Stuttgart!