Get your Tickets
Get your tickets now
“Set new signs” is the motto of this year’s Gymnastics World Championships. In addition to the fight for world championship titles in the Hanns-Martin-Schleyer-Halle, Stuttgart will be transformed into a gigantic gymnastics landscape from 3 to 13 October. Check our Schedule to find detailed information to the events.
These are the events for which tickets are still available. An overview of all events can be found under Schedule.
* *subject to modification
**Installation of the apparatus subject to confirmation by the FIG.
Qualification: € 30 (no differentiation between categories)
Team and All Around Finals: € 80 (Cat. I), € 65 (Cat. II), € 50 (Cat. III)
Apparatus Finals: € 90 (Cat. I), € 75 (Cat. II), € 60 (Cat. III)
Season ticket: € 620 (Cat. I)
– 6-14 years (with valid ID): 25% discount (except on discount promotions)
– Children up to the age of 6 have free admission without seat entitlement
Competition times on the finals have been changed
- Tuesday, October 8th: Final Team Women, 1.00 p.m (instead of 3.00 p.m.)
- Wednesday, 9 October: Final Team Men, 12.00 p.m. (instead of 3.00 p.m.)
- Thursday, October 10th: Final All-Around Women, 2.30 p.m (instead of 3.00 p.m.)
- Friday, October 11th: Final All-Around Men, 2.30 p.m (instead of 3.00 p.m.)
- Saturday, 12 October: Final Apparatus I, 2.30 p.m. (instead of 11 a.m.)
- Sunday, 13 October: Final Apparatus II, 11.30 a.m. (instead of 11 a.m)
*The indicated times refer to the opening of the hall, the start of the competition is usually 1.5 hours after the opening of the hall. All times given are subject to modification due to external factors.
Kids Day: Children pay only € 5 per ticket
Valid: Saturday, October 5, and Sunday, October 6 (Qualification Women & Men)
Team Day: 25 % discount on adult tickets for groups of at least 5 persons
Valid: Tuesday, October 8, and Wednesday, October 9 (Team Finals Women & Men)
*Please note: Discounts are not combinable
Visitors: Hurry up!
Look around for accommodation now, because the World Championships will take place at the same time as the Cannstatter Wasen Beer Festival, which will attract many tourists to Stuttgart!